The Word of God is hidden from the minds of the world. We as Christians must constantly be in pursuit of renewing our minds to the mind of Christ. Asking by the Word of God, what would Jesus do about this. His ways are always higher than our ways.
The work of the Holy Spirit removes the ambiguity of our knowledge of the Word and season it with understanding. Ambiguous at times because if God had to be more detailed in the Word, the world would not be able to contain all the books. So He gave us a basic summery in a book. An indexed of the law of God written in our provocative hearts.
The culture of the world is so bad that every soul is a questionable spirit that must be confirmed. Hope is all we have in our collective struggle to survive. It is imperative that we try the spirit to see if it is of God because the Spirit of God will not always strive with mankind.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
◦ The war began in heaven where God is. Then darkness was upon the face of the deep as the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters. God said, let there be light and there was light. Some will see the darkness while others will see the light.
◦ Something bad happened as the war in heaven is quarantine here on Earth. The culture of fallen angels in defiant to God is perusing mankind for a place other than Hell. Earth was made for man while Hell a place prepared for devils. God is good and we are to be perfect as He is the perfect God and we the perfect man. The world is convinced that there is no money in perfection and control is a reason for rebellion.
◦ Satan fell and Good things perish as evil men reign like lightning in a thunder storm. Jesus testified that Satan fell from heaven like lightning.
◦ The birds fly high and the animals hunkered low in fear of men. What is good or what is bad? Is it to be civil that we ask, why Lord? Why do bad things happen to good men? Without explanation or cause, the created blames the creator for their own sorrows.
◦ Hope is all we have with an instinct to survive. Evil begets evil as good fades in the darkness. It’s complicated except for the simplicity that is in Christ. Christ because He became sin and died for the love of God and the hope of Mankind.
◦ Are we all as wretched men with a false sense of hope. It is a simple plan of God that the Son of God suffered for the hope of the world. To be our hope of salvation . An idea too simple for evil men.
◦ God suffered more so than men that as a man The Father and The Son lost sight of each other for the first time in all eternity. To a place that was void and without form and darkness was upon the face of the deep. Who is it that ask, why do bad things happen to good men? It is the nature of things that all men are evil. So because only God is good bad things happen to so-called good people.